IBPC started its operations in Doha in the year 1999 and is established with a written constitution adopted by the chief patron and the managing committee members. Since its inception, IBPC has grown in number of members and the business events that it conducts on an annual basis.
Regular features of IBPC are:
- Regular participation in events conducted by Qatar’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry and other local government bodies.
- Business road shows conducted by the state governments of India.
- Partnering with other professional bodies for conducting Indian business and professional events.
- Providing feedback and support through phone and mails to Indian business and professional bodies for any information or logistic support required in Qatar.
- Hosting the FICCI business delegation to Qatar on an annual basis.
- Hosting the CII business delegation to Qatar on an annual basis